Frequently asked questions

Is it safe to take VerveRx?

The answer is “YES!”

While bee venom could be toxic if injected, consuming it orally via our VerveRx tablets is very safe. We designed VerveRx to be harmless, our tablets go past the stomach and releases the substance in the intestine where it is absorbed slowly in your blood stream. However, we suggest you contact your physician before taking this supplement if you are allergic to bees.

How do I know if I’m allergic to bees?

According to the Journal of Asthma and Allergy, only 5% of the population would experience an allergic reaction from a bee sting. But if you haven’t ever been stung by a bee or tested for allergies, then you won’t know. We suggest you consult your physician for allergy testing.

How long do I need to take VerveRx?

VerveRx is designed to be a twice-a-day daily supplement that can be taken continuously for as long as you would like to enjoy its benefits. You will be able to notice the results during 2-4 days of you first consuming it.

Are bees harmed during your venom and royal jelly collection process?

No, our proprietary collection process ensures no bees are hurt or killed. We love our bees and take care of them.

What is your return policy?

If you are not completely satisfied with VerveRx, simply email us at to process your return. All returns must be processed within fourteen days from the date of your first order.